New Lounger
    Thanks

PDFMaker in Word not available (Acrobat 7.0.1, Word 2003, XP SP2)

I want to use PDFMaker in Word to create a PDF ( I need the tagging, bookmark creation, link preservation, etc. features that aren't available just using Distiller / Print to Adobe PDF). Unfortunately, I get the following error message when I try to access PDFMaker: "Adobe PDFMaker Server cannot be loaded."
    I have researched this question extensively on the 'net, and apparently it is a common problem, even with Word 2007, let alone 2003. HOWEVER, none of the "solutions" mentioned have worked for me -- PDFMaker is not listed as "disabled" by Word (About-->...); I've tried "running installer in Repair mode" and rebooting to no avail; used the regsvr32 command to register the PDFMakerX.dll file - no effect; tried using the Modify aspect of the Change/Remove Programs wizard to re-install PDFMaker - no effect. I can convert Outlook messages to PDF, but Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher give me the same error message as Word.
    Any suggestions?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: PDFMaker in Word not available (Acrobat 7.0.1, Word 2003, XP SP2)

Have you installed the PDF Add In for MS Word? It is a free add in, but it is not installed with MS Word. You can find it on the Microsoft site.

Thanks

Re: PDFMaker in Word not available (Acrobat 7.0.1,

I found a download link for Office 2007: Download details: 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF.

Unfortunately I could not find a page for the poster's version, Office 2003. Have you seen one??