3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outbox stuck (2007 SP1)

An email is stuck in my Outlook outbox. I must have accidentally attached a 13 MB image file, (instead of a jpg). It won't delete, and when I double click it from the outbox it says Cannot Open; Outlook has begun transmitting. Each time I open Outlook it tries to transmit, then stops. When I try to send another email, it fails, until I close Outlook and reopen--then it will send the new email, and will receive emails, but the one with the large attachment remains in the Outbox. I've run an Office Diagnostics, which finds no problems. Suggestions.

kdoc

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outbox stuck (2007 SP1)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I'm going to recommend a Pulitzer Peace (of Mind) Prize for you guys at Woody's Lounge. Once again you've nailed it, and saved me hours, agony, and who knows what!! Simply "Working Offline" worked. Thank you.

kdoc

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Glad it worked. You should thank Diane Poremsky, I think (the 'owner' of outlook-tips.net).

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks. What I just learned, based on this experience--and perhaps everyone knows this except me--is that if I type into Google the question, I end up with about 10 responses at different sites with this answer!! I haven't been used to trying that as one option. But anyway, that would diminish my interactions with this forum some of the time, and I so enjoy and value you all!!
    kdoc