Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Caclculate Comm based on Permutations (2007)

I need to calculate commision payable to members who are part of a multi level marketing scheme as follows. Each person that becomes a member has to introduce at least three new people and starts earning comm from person 3 onwards earns . The first 2 people that join at level 1 earns the person at the top of the level $0. The person on the top level earns $ 8 from person three onwards

if person A introduces persons B, C , D & F , person A will earn 2 x $8 . If Person C introduced persons G, H & I, person A will receive comm for Persons G & H .ie they move up the line to person and person C will receive Comm for person I

There is a maximum of three levels level 1 receives $8 per person in line 1 , level 2 receives $8 per person in their line, level 3 receives $4 per person in their line

I have also attached a document of how the scheme works

It would be appreciated if someone can help me set up a spreadsheet to calculate the comms

Regards

Howard
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Caclculate Comm based on Permutations (2007)

I think pyramid schemes are reprehensible, so I'm sorry, you won't get any help from me on this one.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Hi Hans

I agree with you 100% on this issue. I was approached by the owner of the scheme if I could assist him in setting up a spreadsheet to calculate the commisions. They are selling a panic button which is linked to a cell phone and any one
    who becomes a member can participate in earning commision.

I have never participated in pyramid scheme and will never, no matter how attractive they may seem

Regards

Howard

Thanks

I agree with Hans on this one. The Ponzi (pyramid) Schemes are awful...

Steve