New Lounger
    Thanks

Messages Truncated (2007)

Hello, I have a very strange problem, I am suscribed to 10 or 20 newlists, including SLASHDOT(/.). I received aprox. 50-60 messages daily and everything is right, except, i receive two e-mail from /. [Slashdot] Stories for xxxx-xx-xx and [Slashdot] Headlines for xxxx-xx-xx. Headlines is received complete and without problems, but Stories is always truncated at a random point. Sometimes almost at the beginning sometimes in the middle and sometimes at the end. Once upon a time (very rare) i receive Stories complete. This happens in a fresh installation of Outlook 2007, in an old installation, in windows XP, windows Vista, new machines, old machines, internet café machines. When I receive the same e-mail in other e-mail clients i don't have any problem. It´s the only e-mail in which i have problems, any ideas?

Thanks

Re: Messages Truncated (2007)

Outlook 2007 uses a new HTML rendering engine shared with MS Word, rather than using the IE rendering engine as in previous versions of Outlook. Perhaps this particular message uses some formatting that is incompatible with Outlook 2007? If possible, you could change your subscription preferences to plain text and see whether that helps. You also could raise the issue with the site in case they are not aware of it.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Messages Truncated (2007)

Thanks for your answer, i omitted to say that i receive both newsletters in text only format.