Thread: Sound (2003)

New Lounger
    Thanks

Sound (2003)

I am new to Power Point but have put together a presentation of about 150 slides. I have inserted music (from files) to the first 35 slides and now want to insert different music for slides 36-69, plus two other segments both with different music.

I have been successful in inserting music to the second set 36-69 but cannot stop it at slide 69. I presume I'll have trouble with the rest too. Is it not possible to stop the playing at a given slide? Can you explain how to do this or if it's possible. Thanks. I'm really new at PP.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Sound (2003)

Right click the sound icon, choose Custom Animation. Click the down arrow next to the sound effect and choose effect options, select the Effect tab and click "After" then set the number of slides.

See graphic for more detail...

StuartR
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: gif x.gif (42.0 KB, 1 views)

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Sound (2003)

Stuart,

Thank you very much. I had followed the instructions but your post made me aware that I had entered the number of the frame to stop at instead of indicating the number of frames to cover. If you hadn't answered I would probably still be tearing my hair out.

I'm so pleased to be able to work in PP. thanks again and I may need your help again.