3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Remove Shadow Effect (2003)

Basic question. I have a shadow effect on the words, objects and swimlane lines of my visio chart. How does one remove all of these. It looks like it is part of the Style, but then it doesn't give me the alternative to maintain a blue color while removing the shadow.

Any help is always appreciated.

Amy

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: Remove Shadow Effect (2003)

If it is part of the style, select an object and then go to Format > Define Styles > Fill. Now check the value of Shadow:Style - set it to "00: None" if it is not already this. You may need to modify several styles depending on what is applied to your objects.

Another way to fix the shadows globally in your document is to go to File>Page Setup>Shadows. Pick one of the offset choices and set the X and Y offsets to 0 and 0 with a magnification of 100% or less.

I'm not sure what you are doing in your description of removing the shadow and not maintaining the blue color. Can you describe the steps you are carrying out?
    Andrew Lockton, Chrysalis Design, Melbourne Australia

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Remove Shadow Effect (2003)

Good play Andrew. Worked like a charm. I did the global shadow fix. Thank you for the assistance.

Amy