3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Eudora upgrade license advice? (FF3, Eudora 7)

I just upgraded from Eudora 5.1 Pro to version 7.1, so I could effectively use a different SMTP port,
    and have some related processes work properly (the port change was simple, but 5.1 uses an
    old version of encryption and certificate handling, or something like that). Anyhow, there's a splash
    screen that nags about renewing the license, that shows up when Eudora starts, and there's an ad
    space (no ads anymore) that takes up space, so I thought I'd pay for a license. But, the URL that is
    called seems unreachable. Anyone know what to do? Is there maybe a way of eliminating the nags?
    Thanks.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Eudora upgrade license advice? (FF3, Eudora 7)

After I had posted my original inquiry, I noticed that the nag screen about registering
    was no longer appearing (even after rebooting the PC). So, if that holds, the only problem
    is the large rectangular real estate at the left, where the ads used to be, back when
    Qualcomm Eudora was alive. If anyone knows a fix, I'd be grateful.
    Addendum: I found an answer that's plenty good. Right click the large rectangle and uncheck
    "allow docking". It then changes to a small square, which can be dragged to the very bottom
    so it's a very small piece of real estate indeed.