Gold Lounger
    Thanks

USB Power (Vista Home Premium (SP-1))

Hello all, and greetings,
    A while ago as i was "exploring" my PC i came across a screen that had a check box to allow "full power" to USB ports (don't remember if it was checked or not). I recall that it seemed to be in a odd place, as i was not looking for anything to do with "USB's, (I Think) Does any one know of such a screen? Or how to get to it. I now want to make sure that i have full power to my broadband modem (500ma.) I promise that i will write things down from now on. Regards Plain Fred.
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

Thanks

Re: USB Power (Vista Home Premium (SP-1))

At a guess, I suspect this may be a hardware/driver issue, rather than specifically Vista/OS. The attached is from XP, but does bring up power properties of the hub, although in my case no option for 'full power'.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: gif X.GIF (30.2 KB, 1 views)

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: USB Power (Vista Home Premium (SP-1))

Leif Hello,
    Thank you for your response, but this is /was not the screen that i was referring to. I have also found this in Vista as well. Hope some one else has seen this as this is "make'n me crazy" (not a long trip) Regards Plain Fred.
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)