Star Lounger
    Thanks

Rotate Table Cell Contents 180 deg (Word 2003 SP 3)

I find my self needing to print some 4 x 5 cards with content on the front and back of the card. I really need the back of each card to read correctly when I flip the card vertically. Thusly I need to print the contents of the table cell upside down. I've found how to rotate cell contents 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise. But I can't figure out how to rotate the contents 180 degrees.

I know I could use Snagit or some other screen capture program to capture the contents as an image then rotate the image. I'd really rather not do that because I will need to modify the contents from time to time.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Larry P

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Rotate Table Cell Contents 180 deg (Word 2003 SP 3)

The usual trick for this one is to rotate one half of the card 90 degrees clockwise and the other half 90 degrees anticlockwise.

StuartR

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Stuart,

Good idea. I may have to use that plan; but, I'd rather find a way to rotate 180. I have an existing table designed with 3 cells on 8.5 x 11 paper.

Thanks for the input.

Larry P

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

There is no way to put text in table cells upside down, so Stuart's suggestion is the best workaround if you want the text to remain editable in Word.

PowerPoint and Publisher let you rotate text at any angle, so that might be an alternative.