5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Can't Login from second PC (IE7)

I can log in to NYTimes.com and get subscriber's content from my PC. When I try to log in on my wife's computer (after I've logged off mine) it says my account is locked and I need to reset my password. When I go back to my pc login is OK.
    Is this a cookie problem on her pc? NYTimes Help has been less than helpful. All they offer is to reset the pw. When I asked if that will make me change the pw on my pc they said no, unconvincingly. I don't want to screw up my access.

Thanks

Re: Can't Login from second PC (IE7)

Certainly it's a good idea to try deleting your wife's NYTimes cookie (use the Show Cookies dialog on the Privacy tab), and also flush the browser cache.

Security suites sometimes block cookies or "referer" information, so if you have such a suite on the PC, make nytimes.com a trusted site and see whether that helps.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Can't Login from second PC (IE7)

Did both things you suggested with no luck. Then I noticed that you can now register for free (you used to have to be a print subscriber) for access to long articles. So I just registered my wife and we now have access on her computer.
    Seemed like the simplest solution. Thanks for your help.