Thread: Tent Cards (XP)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Tent Cards (XP)

I have been trying to use the Tent Card template that comes with Publisher to design some cards to be used for a High School Reunion. The problem is that each card has to have a different name on it, but when Publisher prints these, it prints two to a page - with the same name on each - so I would wast half of my card stock. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this? I tried switching to Word and using Avery Standard 5309 Tent Card, but those end up printing sideways on the page.

Help!

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Tent Cards (XP)

Hi there CD

If its only a small print run can you not set the print to 1 and then change the name, print 1, change the name etc.?

Cheers

Steve
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Would any of these templates help? I've not tried any of them but I notice there are place cards mentioned in the list! Maybe there is something there of use?

"Peace begins with a smile. "-- Mother Teresa

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Unfortuately, Steve, it's going to be a big job because I need over a 100 tents. It's weird that neither Word nor Publisher provides an easy way to do this. I'm probably going to end up using a greeting card program, making a half-fold card and then cutting it down.

Thanks