New Lounger
    Thanks

automatic calendar publishing (2000)

Is there any way to set up a macro or some other automated system to cause Outlook to publish a calendar automatically to a specified folder? I have a calendar that I'd like to republish either each time something is changed on it, or at least on a regular (i.e. weekly) basis.

Thank you for your help!

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: automatic calendar publishing (2000)

check at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.slipstick.com>http://www.slipstick.com</A> i think Sue has a script or VBA to do it.

New Lounger
    Thanks

I hate to push my luck since you've helped so much already, but do you possibly know how I could modify the script to run against another calendar that I have full user priviledges on, but is not my main account? I view this other calendar by using File>Open>Other User's Folder...

Thanks!

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

have you tried replacing the public folder path with a path like this, you may not need the two leading
    Mailbox - MaryCalendar

From the sample:
    ' print user's default Calendar
    blnPrintDefaultCal = False
    'change line above to false, replace path with other mailbox.

' path to other calendar; only valid
    ' if blnPrintDefaultCal = False
    strCalFolderPath = "Public FoldersAll Public FoldersCompany Calendar"
    ' ##### END USER OPTIONS ####

New Lounger
    Thanks

I have tried every iteration of 'Public FoldersAll Public FoldersMailbox - CASManCalendar', 'Mailbox - CASManCalendar,' 'Mailbox - CASManCalendar,' etc.

Is there any way for me to find out what the path should be exactly in my case?

Thanks in advance for your help!

New Lounger
    Thanks

While this post was out, I did some checking of my own, and it turns out that I didn't have any permissions in the mailbox that I wanted to publish. Here's the kicker: my teammate had given me permissions, and I could view those permissions and they looked correct; the helpdesk person saw different permissions than my teammate and I did; and the admin that had set up the mailbox in the first place saw a _third_ version of the permissions. Is this a known bug?

Since the calendar publishing is currently working (the admin gave me the correct permissions), I am now asked to publish 1 month previous, the current month, and 4 months going forward, for a total of 6 months. How can I adjust the script to let me publish a previous month? The option is there in the wizard, but the only user option I see in the script is a "number of months" variable.

Thanks for your help!