Thread: FileMenu Tools

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

FileMenu Tools

Hi all,

I came across this very handy utility that improves your right click (context menu) while on the desktop, or in windows explorer. It includes some great tools to control file commands and even built in utilities that improve and ease the working of files and folders. Its a great tool (esp. since I am frequently right clicking)!!!

See the webpage here: http://www.lopesoft.com/en/index.html to get the details and the absolutely FREE download.

More info as described from the lopesoft site...

<hr>FileMenu Tools allows you to customise the context menu of Windows Explorer, it lets you:

Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders.
    Add customised commands which run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types.
    Configure the "Send to..." submenu.
    Enable/disable commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.

FileMenu Tools is freeware.
    <hr>
    Regards,
    Rudi

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: FileMenu Tools

I noticed some recent post activity around the topic of batch files and renaming multiple files, so I will just add that this little utility has a built in file renamer which is part of the right click menu options.

I have been using this utility for the last 2 months and have found it to be really convenient and useful.
    Regards,
    Rudi