5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Changing text size, color, and font (PowerPoint 2003)

Is there a way to change the font, size, and color of all of the text in text boxes in a PPT presentation without going through and selecting each entry individually and applying the changes?

I believe this is only possible if you are using the format set up in the master slide, but if you are using text boxes, it is not possible. I am using text boxes because I want the text to fade in and out, and do not believe this is possible by using the text levels in the Master Slide format. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Regards,

JMT

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Changing text size, color, and font (PowerPoint 2003)

You can apply custom animation to the text in the placeholders defined in the slide master.
    Right-click the animation you selected in the Custom Animation task pane and select Effect Options from the popup menu.
    In the Text Animation tab of the Effect Options dialog, you can specify how the text will be animated - by the first level, or the second, etc., and whether it'll be automatic or by mouse click.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you for the message, Hans. I have already however inserted all of the text using text boxes. Is there any way to modify the fonts all at once? I donít think itís worth going back and re-inserting the text into the Master Slide formats, although I may consider doing this.

Regards, JMT

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

First you can create fade in / fade out with text in placeholders.

Maybe you could adapt this:
    http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/Bullets2.html

To globally change the color of fonts in textboxes you will need to use vba code. There's an example here to unbold text which could be altered to search for a color and change it
    http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/vbasamples.html