2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Table (2007/SP1)

When forwarding on emails, even though the incoming email was not a table, when it click on "forward," I get the little box with the cross arrows inside that seem to designate a table. Every time, I have to go into the menus to change the table back to regular text. This appears to be happening for anyone who sends me an email I want to forward on. Your thoughts?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Table (2007/SP1)

I don't understand what you mean by "table" in this context - can you paste a graphic illustrating what you mean? It sounds like you may be referring to emails whose content is pasted graphic or embedded object, but it's hard to tell. Does this happen on every message you forward?

(See <post#=270762>post 270762</post#> on attaching screenshots.)
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Thanks

Re: Table (2007/SP1)

Many HTML messages contain structures that group other elements together, including tables and other structures. However, these generally are part of the underlying plumbing of the message and have no visual manifestation. In fact, they may be necessary to maintain a sensible layout. Unless you are having problems with the content (for example, it is difficult to style across the boundaries of these structures), why not just leave them as they were?