Lounger
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks

Make a Window Active - Word 2007 (English/Word/2007)

OK, I'm sure this has been asked a million times before, but I can't find it...

I have an application which runs a merge and then performs some work on the output file. As part of this process, I put a nonmodal form up to display the status. When I release the non-modal form, the original document becomes the active document instead of my merge document.

How do I set the active document to the merge document. I tried all sorts of variations such as activedocument.activewindow.next.activate and each of them fails with some sort of error. A google search gives me anything but the solution. I'm sure its simple, but danged if I can find it. Anyone know how to do this please ?

Lounger
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks

Re: Make a Window Active - Word 2007 (English/Word/2007)

Doh! So its Windows(1).Activate. A simple record the macro revealed the correct format. I must be getting too suspicious and making things too complicated.

I still don't get why its Windows(1) when the merged document was created after the main document was opened (and that is windows(2) ). But hey its working now.