Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts

Acronis TI 10 free

See Deals: Get Acronis True Image 10 Free for the story and link.

NOTE: Be aware Acronis 11 has been released. This is the older version about which there have been several threads both positive and negative.

Joe
    Joe

Thanks

Re: Acronis TI 10 free

Joe
    I am interested in the Acronis True image, and filled out a form on the 2nd or third. A web response indicated that email was coming.
    No Email to date.

Has anyone had similar experience or has anyone actually received the Email that was promised?
    Al

Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by fighting back.
    Paul Erdos

Thanks

Re: Acronis TI 10 free

You will notice that this offer is NOT coming from Acronis but a third party in the UK.
    Also note this pasted on the bottom of that site:
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    The giveaway was launched for users of Personal Computer World, a UK tech magazine, so grab it sooner rather than later if you don't want to chance losing the offer after this month's PCW leaves the overseas shelves.

Update: At the request of Personal Computer World, we've removed the link. Apologies to PCW and Acronis if they've been inconvenienced.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    BOB
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/flags/USA.gif http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/f...sachusetts.gif

Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
    Today it is called golf!

Thanks
    [quote name='joeperez' post='756769' date='03-Feb-09 00:28']See Deals: Get Acronis True Image 10 Free for the story and link.

NOTE: Be aware Acronis 11 has been released. This is the older version about which there have been several threads both positive and negative.

Joe[/quote]

The current version of Acronis True Image Home is TIH 2009. It had its most recent update in January, 2009 (download only for registered users). The TIH 10 being offered may not be the full version. Also, be aware that TIH 2009 does not guarantee compatibility with archives made with TIH 10. But TIH 10 is included (in LE Form) on many new Hard Drives, so it is better than nothing. And you cannot argue with that price.

If you like it, please consider upgrading to the current version to maintain perfect backup and restore reliability. I have used TIH since Version 8, and love the product, although the new, Vista-like 2009 Interface is not my cup of tea.

I also like the Acronis Disk Director Suite of utilities (Version 10).

I do not get paid for endorsing Acronis products, but I was receiving a User Group Newsletter devoted to Acronis, so I got discounts until this year.
    -- Bob Primak --