5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

People Soft anyone?

Looking for the table in people soft that contains info about people who were hired and replaced.
    I am looking for the info on replacees! I need table name, field name or anything...thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: People Soft anyone?

I don't know anything about PeopleSoft, but this article descibes the structure used on Oracle. Apparently,it uses a data dictionary in the database itself, which means that there is no standard relational table structure.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks, help is appreciated as always.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Hi MS_fan,

In my last working environment before retiring, I worked with the PeopleSoft HR management system for several years. It is the Position Table that I believe you need to access. However, having retired in 2002, my memory is a little vague concerning the actual table names.

PeopleSoft have some excellent Regional User Groups that you might consider joining. There is a real wealth of knowledge in those groups. Check here for the Regional User Groups. Hopefully, one will be located near you.

If you are in the Toronto area, I might be able to scrambled up a name of a consultant who was very familiar with PS. I say "was" as we have lost touch and I do not know if he is still consulting or has also retired.

Cheers, Bob
    Regards,
    Bob