2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Open Files Maximized (Office 2000)

Hey Excel Guru's, it seems that lately my version of Excel is opening files partially minimized (less than maximized but not fully minimized). Is there a way to have every file ever opened, open maximized?
    It's not a game stopper just an inconvenience.
    Thanks.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Open Files Maximized (Office 2000)

Do you mean the Excel application window or workbook windows within the Excel application window?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks Hans:
    The workbook inside of the Excel app.
    It doesn't matter if I've had Excell open and am working on a previously saved-as-maximized workbook, or, if I start off a new workbook. I make sure the workbook is maximized, do my work, save it (maximized), go on to another workbook, do the same etc. The workbooks are not on a network. I do have a "personal macro folder" and that is maximized also. Whe I go back into, or, when I start off a new workbook, it starts off partially minimized.
    Go figure.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Under normal circumstances, Excel "remembers" this setting. Perhaps something is interfering with that, so try Jan Karel Pieterse's <!post=Systematic Approach to Behavioral Problems in XL,290455>Systematic Approach to Behavioral Problems in XL<!/post>.