New Lounger
    Thanks

Globalpulse for Palm V

When I worked for my last company I purchased Globalpulse and got a trainee to install it for me. I never got around to using it however.

Having some spare time on my hands recently I thought it was about time that I tried to actually use it with my Nokia 6150 and my Palm V.

Having just purchased a 3.5 software u/g online from Palm, which installed fine, I tried to use Globalpulse and it came up with some OS error message. So I decided to uninstall the software and re-install it.

Problem!!

I discarded the original box which I can only assume had the serial number on it.

I still have the original green CD which I had tucked inside the Palm CD holder.

Can you assist or point me in the direction of someone who can please?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Globalpulse for Palm V

I assume your problem is that you no longer have a serial number which is necessary to install the software. The only recommendation I have is to contact <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tdksys.com/Support/gppalm.html>TDK's support</A> and hope they've got your purchase on file.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Globalpulse for Palm V

Thanks Keely - I am going down that route having contacted my previous Company to obtain a copy of the purchase order - although it was purchased through a supplier. This is proving difficult to find and I am just hoping that they can come up with something soon. Perhaps I should have registered the software immediately it was bought - a lesson here I think!!