2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Diable Auto update Links Security Warning (2007)

We have a very sophisticated spreadsheet setup in one of our departments that recently converted to Office 2007 from Office XP. It appears that the timesheet that feeds into a master sheet, but when the users work with their individual timesheets they get that Security Warning Bar just below the ribbon that says Auto update links has been disabled. Which option, and I assume it is in the Trust Center Settings, will allow the individual submitters to submit timesheets to the master without seeing that security warning? Does that make sense? It's just that the fiscal analyst that does the payroll and uses the timesheets does not want her end users to have to click on the bar and the on enable. Appreciate any help you can give us. I looked at trust settings, and already enabled all macro setting, but still have this one issue. Otherwise it appears the macros and very involved spreadsehet setup converted well.
    Thanks much, Judy Crawford

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Diable Auto update Links Security Warning (2007)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Diable Auto update Links Security Warning (2007)

Hans, that was just what we needed. Why don't I think to check the MS Knowldgebase. Appreciate the help.
    Thanks much, Judy Crawford