Thanks
    I'm finding that I can only read any content by switching to the lo-fi version. Whenever I try to open a post in the full version I get a message that says "IPS driver error - there appears to be an error with the databse.

Regards

Ian

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='IanWilson' post='760779' date='Feb 24 2009, 09:29 AM']Whenever I try to open a post in the full version I get a message that says "IPS driver error - there appears to be an error with the databse.[/quote]
    That is VERY strange. What browser are you using? Do you have any browser add-ons installed? Which Lounge skin are you using?

As a test could you try creating a new user and see if that profile has the same problems.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='StuartR' post='760781' date='Feb 24 2009, 04:32 AM']That is VERY strange. What browser are you using? Do you have any browser add-ons installed? Which Lounge skin are you using?

As a test could you try creating a new user and see if that profile has the same problems.[/quote]

Well, might want to add my BLEDUC account to not being able to read/post messages.
    I've had to create a new account (This one) just to post this
    Lost my history, avatar, etc.. unless the old account can be resurrected I'll be stuck as a newbie <sigh>.
    Bob

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='bobleduc' post='760870' date='Feb 24 2009, 02:03 PM']Well, might want to add my BLEDUC account to not being able to read/post messages.
    I've had to create a new account (This one) just to post this
    Lost my history, avatar, etc.. unless the old account can be resurrected I'll be stuck as a newbie <sigh>.
    Bob[/quote]

Bob,

We have a manual workaround for this, but can only apply it to one account at a time. Please try again.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='StuartR' post='760883' date='Feb 24 2009, 09:19 AM']Bob,

We have a manual workaround for this, but can only apply it to one account at a time. Please try again.[/quote]

Very Cool Stuart, thank you. I can now use my regular log-in
    My only regret now is that I have that 'extra' login that probably will never be used again <sigh>.
    Oh well, growing pains