Thread: Daily Archives

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I was trying to find in the Controls where my daily forum subscriptions were located. It appears that information was not migrated to the new Lounge. Not a problem as the Help segment defines "how to".
    To save others from complaining, here's a cut-n-paste that should get you up and running... or at least back to where you were before the migration.

You are also able to subscribe to each individual forum on the board, to be notified when a new topic is created in that particular forum. To enable this, click 'Forum Options' menu at the top forum you wish to subscribe to, and click the 'Subscribe to this forum' link.

To unsubscribe from any forums or topics that you are subscribed to - just go to the 'Subscriptions' section of 'My Controls' and you can do this from there.

As I move from panel to panel I'm liking this new Board very much. Thanks to all for their efforts in getting it up and running!

Cheers, Bob
    Regards,
    Bob

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Bob Archell' post='760985' date='24-Feb-09 11:39']I was trying to find in the Controls where my daily forum subscriptions were located. It appears that information was not migrated to the new Lounge.[/quote]

Hmmm, unless I'm misunderstanding your topic, the old Lounge "Favorite Forums" (or what was called your Control Panel in old Lounge parlance) WAS in fact carried forward to the new Lounge. I had more than 20 of them and they're all here, as you pointed out, in my new Lounge Profile under Forum Subscriptions.

Is anyone else having this problem or am I misunderstanding your description, Bob?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='bigaldoc' post='760988' date='24-Feb-09 11:47']Hmmm, unless I'm misunderstanding your topic, the old Lounge "Favorite Forums" (or what was called your Control Panel in old Lounge parlance) WAS in fact carried forward to the new Lounge. I had more than 20 of them and they're all here, as you pointed out, in my new Lounge Profile under Forum Subscriptions.

Is anyone else having this problem or am I misunderstanding your description, Bob?[/quote]

Nope, you did not misunderstand the description.
    My profile was blank. I had to resubscribe to the forum subscriptions. After the resubscription process, I checked and all have been reset.
    Regards,
    Bob

Thanks
    [quote name='bigaldoc' post='760988' date='24-Feb-09 08:47']Hmmm, unless I'm misunderstanding your topic, the old Lounge "Favorite Forums" (or what was called your Control Panel in old Lounge parlance) WAS in fact carried forward to the new Lounge. I had more than 20 of them and they're all here, as you pointed out, in my new Lounge Profile under Forum Subscriptions.[/quote]
    Our profiles have our Favorite Forums lists, but it was possible to subscribe to the digest for a forum even if it wasn't on your favorites list. That separate subscription data seems to have slipped through the cracks.