Thread: Tracking Posts

Thanks
    I like the way the new board is set up, but there's one thing I cannot seem to locate:

On the "old board", if I posted a topic, it immediately appeared on my Control Panel as, I believe, a subscribed post.

Most probably in the transition, items that I had [still] listed there, seem to have disappeared. Locating these would be nice, but not critical. What I would like to know / find / see, is where that listing would appear if it did / does exist.

Help?

Regards,
    Chuck Billow
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"

Thanks
    [quote name='CWBillow' post='761300' date='24-Feb-09 19:37']On the "old board", if I posted a topic, it immediately appeared on my Control Panel as, I believe, a subscribed post.

Most probably in the transition, items that I had [still] listed there, seem to have disappeared. Locating these would be nice, but not critical. What I would like to know / find / see, is where that listing would appear if it did / does exist.[/quote]
    Are you ticking the box to enable email notifications? I think those subscribed threads, now called topics, appear here:

Controls > (Left Nav Bar) Subscriptions > View Topics

http://www.wopr.com/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=26

Is that the right list?

Thanks
    [quote name='jscher2000' post='761318' date='24-Feb-09 21:19']Are you ticking the box to enable email notifications? I think those subscribed threads, now called topics, appear here:

Is that the right list?[/quote]

So the "old Control Panel" is no more? The list of subscribed threads is down a level? And so, the ones I still had from before are no more? So that is the "notify by instant email" still active for somethig that isn't showing on the list as of thsi moment?

Regards,
    Chuck
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

Thanks
    [quote name='jscher2000' post='761318' date='24-Feb-09 21:19']Are you ticking the box to enable email notifications? I think those subscribed threads, now called topics, appear here:

Is that the right list?[/quote]

Oh and Jefferson, I like your new avatar...

cb

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='CWBillow' post='761332' date='25-Feb-09 08:32']So the "old Control Panel" is no more? The list of subscribed threads is down a level? And so, the ones I still had from before are no more? So that is the "notify by instant email" still active for somethig that isn't showing on the list as of thsi moment?[/quote]
    The old control panel has gone to join its maker. And unfortunately, your reminders and watched threads have not been imported into the new Lounge.

Thanks
    [quote name='CWBillow' post='761332' date='24-Feb-09 23:32']So the "old Control Panel" is no more? The list of subscribed threads is down a level? And so, the ones I still had from before are no more? So that is the "notify by instant email" still active for somethig that isn't showing on the list as of thsi moment?[/quote]
    Correct. Yes. If you don't see them, then they probably did not convert. No idea (but I doubt it).

I would like to rescue some lists from the old database, but it is not readily accessible. Once things settle down, I think we might persuade someone to take a look at making that data accessible.

Thanks
    [quote name='jscher2000' post='761336' date='24-Feb-09 23:39']Correct. Yes. If you don't see them, then they probably did not convert. No idea (but I doubt it).

I would like to rescue some lists from the old database, but it is not readily accessible. Once things settle down, I think we might persuade someone to take a look at making that data accessible.[/quote]

Hans / Jefferson:

That's OK...Woody does such a good job, and has been so nice to me, that I can hardly be upset, ya know??

Thanks,
    Chuck