Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Threads

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    How can I see the threads that I was subscribed to before this latest software update? Plus even though I have told this site to remember me and it show I am logged in as myself I still had to log in again before I could get to any of the topics. Is this something that needs fixing or is it the way it is going to be from no on?

Thanks
    H Lewton

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, reminders and watched threads have not been included in the conversion to the new software. You can set new subscriptions in Controls > View Topics (under Subscriptions).

You should be able to use the Lounge without logging in again, I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='761393' date='25-Feb-09 07:28']Unfortunately, reminders and watched threads have not been included in the conversion to the new software. You can set new subscriptions in Controls > View Topics (under Subscriptions).

You should be able to use the Lounge without logging in again, I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you.[/quote]That is a shame since I don't recall all that I had listed so that when the problem occurred again I wouldn't have to ask the question again.

Another thing that doesn't work is email notifications to responses. Is it supposed to send me an email when there is a reply? It says I am currently receiving email replies but it isn't happening.
    H Lewton

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    [quote name='hlewton' post='761456' date='25-Feb-09 09:32'][/quote]

See the thread starting with Post 761232 for information about e-mail notifications.

Joe
    Joe

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you Joe.

I tried to quote your reply and when I then tried to post it I got this message "The number of opening and closing quote tags does not match. Please fix this to submit your post." It would not allow me to post and I have no idea what was expected of me to make it post. Any thoughts?
    H Lewton

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Joe's reply contains an empty quote from your post. You could have removed the part

[ quote name='joeperez' date='25-Feb-09 16:42' post='761461' ]

(without the spaces that I inserted) from the reply.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='761393' date='25-Feb-09 07:28']Unfortunately, reminders and watched threads have not been included in the conversion to the new software. You can set new subscriptions in Controls > View Topics (under Subscriptions).[/quote]
    If you click on the the drop down arrow in the box on the left with you user ID you can get to all your Posts and Threads.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you both and I did every step to get email notifications and I still am not receiving them. Any ideas why?
    H Lewton

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I'll check whether notifications have been activated on the server.

Thanks
    [quote name='hlewton' post='761584' date='25-Feb-09 16:37']Thank you both and I did every step to get email notifications and I still am not receiving them. Any ideas why?[/quote]

They seem to be working OK for me?
    BOB
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/flags/USA.gif http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/f...sachusetts.gif

Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
    Today it is called golf!

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    I doubled checked and it appears I have everything set correctly as far as that post directed me to do and I am still not receiving them. I chose to be notified immediately and I did save the settings.

Thanks
    H Lewton

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Can someone reply so I can see if I am getting notified yet? Thanks
    H Lewton

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='hlewton' post='762059' date='27-Feb-09 00:29']Can someone reply so I can see if I am getting notified yet? Thanks[/quote]
    Here you go!

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Hans. Unfortunately I am still not getting the notification. Below are the two option I have check under my email settings:

Hide my email address from other members
    Enabling this option will deny other members sending you an email via the board.

Enable 'Email Notification' by default?
    If ticked, choose default type:
    Enabling this option will automatically subscribe you to any topic you start or reply to.

It didn't show when I copied the above up but the option I choose was "immediate notification"

Do I need something else checked? Are others having the same problem?

Thanks
    H Lewton

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    The settings look OK. I'll see if we can find out what goes wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast