4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a report that has a series of labels that are aligned vertically over data that displays in columns. I am in the process of deploying this database in a terminal server/remote desktop setting. This report will not display the vertical labels, but the same database on my own machine displays them (and has for years). If I change orientation to horizontal, they display. Nothing has changed on this report except the fact that it is on a different machine.

I tried creating a brand new label and associating it with a control since I have already learned that 2003 will crash with unassociated labels (this report was originally created in 2000). The text will still not display.

Any suggestions about where to look?

PeterN

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I would suspect a printer setting. Make sure that the default printer (or whatever printer the report is set up for) is not set to draft or plain text mode.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='761989' date='26-Feb-09 15:57']I would suspect a printer setting. Make sure that the default printer (or whatever printer the report is set up for) is not set to draft or plain text mode.[/quote]
    I checked the printers and the only one there is Microsoft Office Document Image Writer. This is the default. Also, none of the 2003 service packs have been applied. I've asked the IT person to rectify this. With this extra info, do you still think this is the (lack) of a printer driver or could it be a bug that was fixed in a service pack?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I think you should set up a "real" printer as default printer.

Installing the service packs is essential, and also make sure that the Access 2003 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: December 18, 2007 is installed after those.