3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    When I convert a PPT file to PDF (usually two slides per page), the date of creation is shown at the top of each page. This occurs irrespective of which conversion software I am using ( I have tested 4 different programs). Tech support for one program suggested that the conversion software is not responsible, but that there is a setting within PPT which forces the creation of a date header.
    I would appreciate advice on whether this is so, and how I may disable this particular setting.
    Many thanks
    Dianne

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I think the Handout Master is used when converting a presentation to PDF, so you'd have to remove the date from the header area in the Handout Master. See The header text and the footer text may be printed unexpectedly when you print a presentation as a handout in PowerPoint 2007 for details.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='762351' date='28-Feb-2009 10:59']I think the Handout Master is used when converting a presentation to PDF, so you'd have to remove the date from the header area in the Handout Master. See The header text and the footer text may be printed unexpectedly when you print a presentation as a handout in PowerPoint 2007 for details.[/quote]
    Thanks Hans! Apologies for the late reply- for some reason I missed your response, and have only just found it during a Lounge search.
    Regards
    Dianne