3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I am upgrading from Office 2k to Office 2007 on Win XPP SP3. With Office 2k, there was an Office Resource Kit which has such utilities as a Removal Wizard for clean removal and a Profile wizard for saving and restoring office settings. I cannot find anything for Office 2007, other than some entries on the MS site which seem to be mainly for deployment across a network. I would really like to be sure that 2k is really removed!
    David P - The Truth Is In Redmond

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='dpollock' post='763104' date='03-Mar-2009 23:04']I am upgrading from Office 2k to Office 2007 on Win XPP SP3. With Office 2k, there was an Office Resource Kit which has such utilities as a Removal Wizard for clean removal and a Profile wizard for saving and restoring office settings. I cannot find anything for Office 2007, other than some entries on the MS site which seem to be mainly for deployment across a network. I would really like to be sure that 2k is really removed![/quote]

If you Google 'Office 2007 Resource Kit' you can review the myriad complexities of that (most of it is now built in). There are FREE Office 2007 tutorials HERE and elsewhere. There is lots of help available from Microsoft if 2007 is new to you.