Star Lounger
    Thanks
    With the old software, I could click on my name and it would list all my previous posts. There doesn't seem to be any way to do that with the new software. Am I wrong?

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    If you click on a user name in a post it opens a drop-down list, one of the options is "Find Member's Posts"
    You can also open your profile, dovidshmuel, and in the left hand panel click on Options and then on "Find Member's Posts"

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    When I click on options in the left panel of my profile page, I just get a blank box that drops down, with nothing in it. The other option of having to click on my user name in a post means I have to search until I find a post that I posted. I'm sorry to complain but I like the old system better. Maybe it's because I'm old.
    Also, everytime I go to another page, I get the message that Windows has to refresh the page using compatibility mode, which takes a very long time to load the new page. Is there some way around that?

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    When you are logged in, click on your username in the top left of the page to view your profile. In your profile if you click on Options you should get the following drop- down list as shown in the attachment. You can then click on "Find member's posts"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    My options drop-down box is a blank grey. I took a screenshot of it, which is in my pictures folder, but I went to load it into this message by clicking the "insert image" icon above and it asks me for the URL. I'm not aware that an image in my pictures folder has a URL. Woe is me.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Okay, so now the dropdown box is like you showed. I guess they didn't like my saying Woe is me! Thanks for your help.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='dovidshmuel' post='763429' date='04-Mar-2009 15:25']My options drop-down box is a blank grey. I took a screenshot of it, which is in my pictures folder, but I went to load it into this message by clicking the "insert image" icon above and it asks me for the URL. I'm not aware that an image in my pictures folder has a URL. Woe is me.[/quote]
    You're a good candidate to read the FAQ, particularly Post 759433 which explains the difference and how to upload from YOUR hard drive.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    [quote name='dovidshmuel' post='763429' date='04-Mar-2009 14:25'][/quote]

You must have used the Fast reply button. If you use the ' " Reply button' or the 'Add Reply' button you'll see the "Attachment Editor" section where you can upload a picture.

Joe
    Joe

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you Joe and Big Al.