Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I just got an email notification, on the bottom of which it said, "If you have configured in your control panel to receive immediate topic reply notifications, you may receive an email for each reply made to this topic. Otherwise, only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic." However, the control panel only seems to give me the choice of "instant email notification", not "immediate topic reply notifications." Are they the same thing?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='dovidshmuel' post='763419' date='04-Mar-2009 20:59']I just got an email notification, on the bottom of which it said, "If you have configured in your control panel to receive immediate topic reply notifications, you may receive an email for each reply made to this topic. Otherwise, only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic." However, the control panel only seems to give me the choice of "instant email notification", not "immediate topic reply notifications." Are they the same thing?[/quote]
    The word "topic" is mentioned to distinguish these notifications from those for forums as a whole, it's not a separate notification type.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you, Hans.