5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I recently opened a PDF in IE and, in order to be able to view more of the PDF in the screen, I removed a bunch of menu bars, such as the one that enables you to zoom in and out of the PDF. Now I need it back and don't know how to get it. I think I got rid of it by right clicking and unchecking it (aliong with status bar and a couple of other options), but I don't see it now or even know what it's called to bring it back.

Anyone know how to bring it back?

Regards,

JMT

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Which PDF viewer do you use? Adobe Reader, or ...?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I use Adobe Reader, but when browsing the Internet, IE serves as my reader and the file I am viewing opens up right inside the IE window.

On a related note, sometimes when I open up a file or web page online, the File | Menu | View | etc. Menu Bar goes away and is grayed out. Is there any way to force it back?

Also, while I have your attention, let me point out that your original reply was never delivered to my email inbox. Does the new Woody's Lounge no longer support that feature?

Regards,

JMT

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jmt356' post='764083' date='07-Mar-2009 19:52'][/quote]

You're still using Adobe Reader when viewing a PDF file in your browser. Pressing F8 should toggle the toolbars on and off.

About the menu bar being disabled: see Menu Bar and Links Toolbar Options Grayed Out.

About the e-mail notification: did you tick the check box "Enable email notification of replies" before posting your question?

[attachment=82723:x.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png x.png (3.0 KB, 0 views)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Dear Hans:

Thank you for your reply.

Regarding the notifications, on the new Woody’s Lounge, I did not select “Enable email notification of replies.” Is it necessary to always select that on the new platform? Under Woody’s Lounge > Control Panel, under the option “Enable 'Email Notification' by default,” I just selected “Immediate Email Notification.” Will this obviate the need to check “Enable email notification of replies” on each post?

Regards,

JMT

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jmt356' post='764309' date='09-Mar-2009 09:04']Under Woody's Lounge > Control Panel, under the option "Enable 'Email Notification' by default," I just selected "Immediate Email Notification." Will this obviate the need to check "Enable email notification of replies" on each post?[/quote]
    Yes, that should cause the checkbox on each reply to be automatically ticked for you.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='StuartR' post='764312' date='09-Mar-2009 10:32']Yes, that should cause the checkbox on each reply to be automatically ticked for you.[/quote]

Well, that's odd; for some reason, I didn't get this reply that you posted to my email inbox, even though I had selected “Immediate Email Notification" in the control panel.

In this current message, under the option "Enable email notification of replies," the following is indicated: "You are currently receiving email notification of replies". So I assume I should get your reply to my email inbox. Would you reply so I can check and see if it gets to my email?

Thanks in advance,

JMT

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jmt356' post='766598' date='21-Mar-2009 19:17']Would you reply so I can check and see if it gets to my email?[/quote]
    This is a test reply

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='766675' date='22-Mar-2009 14:50']This is a test reply[/quote]

I did get that reply. Thank you!

One more follow-up question. On the former version, I was getting the actual replies to my inbox. Now, I only get a generic notification with a link that contains the reply. Is it possible to get both the message itself and the link?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Go to Controls.
    Click "Email Settings" (under Options on the left hand side).
    Tick the check box "Include a copy of the post when emailing me from a subscribed topic".
    Click "Amend my email settings".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png x.png (3.2 KB, 0 views)