Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    I am using HTML code to send email (outlook) directly from excel. This all works fine, apart from:

I get an Outlook dialogue that asks: A program is trying to send email on your behalf. Do you want to allow this?

Is there any way that this outlook dialogue can be suppressed using excel?

Thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    There is no option within Excel or Outlook to suppress the warning, but there are several workarounds:
    • If you use Outlook with Exchange Server, the Exchange administrator can remove the restriction selectively: see Administrative Options for the Outlook E-mail Security Update.
    • You can install a free utility ClickYes. It sits in the notification area (aka system tray) and clicks Yes for you.
    • You can rewrite your code to use Extended MAPI. Since this can't be scripted, it doesn't need the draconic security measures. You can download a COM add-in that provides a wrapper about Extended MAPI: Outlook Redemption. It is free for development use; if you want to distribute it, you need a license.
    ClickYes is probably the easiest solution.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Ouch! Not the answer I was hoping for, as this is to be distributed accross several sites with many users.

I will need to seek advice from those above. Thanks for the suggestions, I will pass them on.