New Lounger
    Thanks
    Sorry, but i must be an idiot. I have a form with a date box that gets populated by other users. I need to run an automatic calculation for a future date. The actual calcualtion is for an eligibility date, the answer should be first of the month following 90 days of employment. The form date field is the date of employment.

I have read through Woody's date calculation sheet and just cannot figure it out. Can someone please tell me exactly what to do? Basics, cause i have no idea what half of the stuff means. Thank you!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!

Can you tell us which version of Word you're using? (2007, 2003, 2002, 2000 or 97)
    And by "a form with a date box", do you mean that you have a document protected for forms, with formfields from the Forms toolbar? Or something else?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='763748' date='05-Mar-2009 13:15']Welcome to the Lounge!

Can you tell us which version of Word you're using? (2007, 2003, 2002, 2000 or 97)
    And by "a form with a date box", do you mean that you have a document protected for forms, with formfields from the Forms toolbar? Or something else?[/quote]

Thank you so much for helping me. I have excel 2003. And yes, i have for document protect for forms with formfields. I can completely redo this. I can create an entirely new document if needed. Whatever is easiest to do to calculate that date.
    Thanks!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    See the attached document. It contains one formfield and two calculated fields based on macropods Date Calculations document.
    If you want to see the field codes, unprotect the document and press Alt+F9. When you've studied them, press Alt+F9 again and don't forget to re-protect the document.
    Attached Files Attached Files

New Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='763761' date='05-Mar-2009 14:10']See the attached document. It contains one formfield and two calculated fields based on macropods Date Calculations document.
    If you want to see the field codes, unprotect the document and press Alt+F9. When you've studied them, press Alt+F9 again and don't forget to re-protect the document.[/quote]

I LOVE YOU!!!! IF YOU ARE IN LA I'LL BUY YOU A DRINK SOMETIME

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    You're welcome! Glad to have been able to help.