New Lounger
    Thanks
    Please help . . .

I've inherited a form that was created in Word that now someone wants redesigned. The whole thing was simply a text document except for 1 text box that was added at the bottom of the form (for office use only, etc.). I really want to "drop the anchors" (so to speak) because I've added a several text boxes to separate the various parts of the form for better clarity and now I can't re-arrange things without other parts of the form either moving or disappearing. I don't use Word that much but I checked the help, the online help and looked for additional forums while Woody's was under construction but I still haven't had any luck.

Thanks in advance for any assistance someone could provide - this is one of those easy projects that I can't seem to get off my desk . . .
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!

In the attached version, I have removed all the text boxes and replaced them with one-cell tables. These are much easier to move around.

[attachment=82667:Woody_StuReg2.doc]
    Attached Files Attached Files

New Lounger
    Thanks

Wink

Hans,

You're the best! I wish now that I had asked the experts for help sooner - would've saved me a lot of heartache. Have a great weekend!

Annita