3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I can't find the function for this on the new board...

CASE:
    I want to change my subscription frequency to the digests.

DESCRIPTION
    A few days ago I changed from 'daily' to 'weekly' with the 'Forum' functions.

Having now received and seen the 'weekly' format - it does not contain an initial overview of the posts included. This doesn't work for me, so I want to switch back to the 'daily' format.

I tried to re-enter the 'Forum' subscription - but using this function I'm told that I already are a subscriber. That is sort of correct, but how do I then modify the frequency??

TIA,
    Bests,
    RD

PS: Wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called "brightness," but that doesn't work

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Go to "Forum Subscriptions" in your Controls.
    Tick the check box to the right of each forum, or tick the check box in the bar above the forums to tick them all at once.
    Then select "Change to: daily e-mail digest" in the dropdown below the forums.
    Finally, click "With Selected".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png x.png (8.7 KB, 1 views)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks, worked fine - once I had located the 'Controls' link (well hidden at the top / )
    Bests,
    RD

PS: Wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called "brightness," but that doesn't work