Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    If anybody is trying to find the United Kingdom it has moved to a much warmer location. Unfortunately it is also a lot wetter.

I was checking something on a map then closed the tab containing the map. When I re-opened the tab I was surprised to find that the UK had moved.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    [quote name='Quarantine' post='764881' date='11-Mar-2009 13:28']If anybody is trying to find the United Kingdom it has moved to a much warmer location. Unfortunately it is also a lot wetter.

I was checking something on a map then closed the tab containing the map. When I re-opened the tab I was surprised to find that the UK had moved.[/quote]

Well, as long as you didn't press the "Save" button, perhaps it will be restored to its previous location!
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Rebel' post='764888' date='11-Mar-2009 18:01']Well, as long as you didn't press the "Save" button, perhaps it will be restored to its previous location! [/quote]

Even if you did press save, a quick ctrl-z should save the day...
    John (Unreconstructed Jacobite)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I have noticed that it had moved on several occasions, but it seems to always go back to it normal place.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Quarantine' post='764881' date='12-Mar-2009 04:28']If anybody is trying to find the United Kingdom it has moved to a much warmer location. Unfortunately it is also a lot wetter.

I was checking something on a map then closed the tab containing the map. When I re-opened the tab I was surprised to find that the UK had moved.[/quote]

Welcome to the warm world!!