3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    This request will probably sound ridiculous but, believe me, that's the way of my employer. Anyway, I have no option but to use Outlook for my appointments. There are two employees, a manager and a secretary, that I have to "invite" even though they'll never go with me to one of them. Don't ask; don't know why! Being an old fart, I sometimes forget. Is there a way to set up Outlook so that, no matter what, whenever I set up an appointment, these two people will ge "invited" automatically? Any guidance appreciated. Thanks!!!

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='cangrejero' post='765307' date='13-Mar-2009 14:03']Is there a way to set up Outlook so that, no matter what, whenever I set up an appointment, these two people will ge "invited" automatically?[/quote]
    A Rule should do. These instructions are for Outlook 2003. Open Tools | Rules and Alerts | Email Rule | New Rule, check "Start from a blank Rule". Click "Check messages after sending" | Next | check "which is a meeting invitation or update" and "on this machine only" | Next | Check "CC people or distribution list" click in the blue line in the lower part of the dialog and select the other two people | Next | (assuming you do not want private appointments copied to them) Check "except if it is marked as sensitivity" click in the blue line in the lower part of the dialog and select "Private" | Finish | Apply. (Explore the options in the dialogs some more and you may find other things pertaining to this Rule that you want to set.)
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS