New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello, I have selected best performances, how can I reactivate Best Show ?

I'ts not the same way !

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Patrick3004' post='765634' date='16-Mar-2009 12:30']Hello, I have selected best performances, how can I reactivate Best Show ?

I'ts not the same way ![/quote]
    Hello and welcome to Woody's Lounge. Would you explain a little more about what you did, please? Where did you go to select "best performances"?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Patrick3004' post='765634' date='16-Mar-2009 17:30']Hello, I have selected best performances, how can I reactivate Best Show ?

Welcome to the Lounge.

I think you'll find it is in the same place but another setting (then of course it could be done in other, not so usual ways).

Right-click My Computer, select Properties, select Advanced tab, under Performance (first group) click on the Settings button. On the first tab, Visual Effects, you will find the settings that you want.

Thanks
    [quote name='Patrick3004' post='765634' date='16-Mar-2009 12:30']Hello, I have selected best performances, how can I reactivate Best Show ?

Yes, I think it is the "same way". Right click on My computer, select Properties, click the Advanced tab and under the Performance section click on Settings. From here the three choices are available - Let Windows choose, Adjust for best appearance, or Adjust for best performance.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

New Lounger
    Thanks

[quote name='Argus' post='765643' date='16-Mar-2009 13:01']Welcome to the Lounge.

I think you'll find it is in the same place but another setting (then of course it could be done in other, not so usual ways).

Right-click My Computer, select Properties, select Advanced tab, under Performance (first group) click on the Settings button. On the first tab, Visual Effects, you will find the settings that you want.[/quote]
    OK, it work's, thanks !