Thanks

Nice one

Check out the dalmation on this page

Dog_a_Likes

Cheers

Steve
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='johnhutchison' post='765709' date='17-Mar-2009 00:05']Afghan hound [/quote]

Nice pic of 3 dogs, John,

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='johnhutchison' post='765709' date='16-Mar-2009 19:05']Afghan hound [/quote]
    Ever since you posted this, I've been trying to find a shot I saw a long time ago of Andy Rooney and a look-alike dog, but I guess my Googling skills are lacking. Can anyone help out, please?

(PS I thought it was funny because I have ONE eyebrow that looks a bit like Andy's and I have to have my barber trim it down at every haircut.)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Bigaldoc' post='765778' date='17-Mar-2009 11:30']Ever since you posted this, I've been trying to find a shot I saw a long time ago of Andy Rooney and a look-alike dog, but I guess my Googling skills are lacking. Can anyone help out, please?

(PS I thought it was funny because I have ONE eyebrow that looks a bit like Andy's and I have to have my barber trim it down at every haircut.)[/quote]

Evening big Al

I don't know who Andy Rooney is, but a bit of a Google yielded

My Dog Looks Like Andy Rooney

or

My Dog Looks Like Andy Rooney

but never having seen the guy I have not really got a clue
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='stevehocking' post='765890' date='17-Mar-2009 16:29']...but never having seen the guy I have not really got a clue[/quote]
    No, those are not the ones I had in mind, but thanks for looking, Steve. I saw those when I was Googling on it this morning. It seems to me the funny pix I saw was a bulldog of one variety or other, with his face plastered right next to Andy Rooney's and the similarity was astounding!

FWIW, Andy Rooney is a long-time CBS television commentator here in the USA, somewhat of a curmudgeon in the mind of most people. But his comments and opinions are always a good read.

I hope The Lounge software will crunch this, so here's what he looks like, eyebrows and all.

[attachment=82939:rooney1.jpg]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    [quote name='johnhutchison' post='765709' date='16-Mar-2009 23:05']Afghan hound [/quote]
    I thought it was funny that several UK newspapers carried the same picture and none of the ones I saw actually made a comment about people looking like their dogs. They didn't need to.

Ian