3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I know it will be obvious, but can't find how to change font size in dialog boxes in Word XP in particular, and more generally throughout Windows (Vista). Running a search in the Word forum only seemed to come up with solutions for earlier versions of Windows. I've already changed the DPI scaling for Windows, but this still leaves the text in dialog boxes too small.

Thanks
    [quote name='nickthorp1' post='765991' date='18-Mar-2009 10:53']I know it will be obvious, but can't find how to change font size in dialog boxes in Word XP in particular, and more generally throughout Windows (Vista). Running a search in the Word forum only seemed to come up with solutions for earlier versions of Windows. I've already changed the DPI scaling for Windows, but this still leaves the text in dialog boxes too small.[/quote]
    This is a Windows setting not a Word setting, I think.

I'm using XP, and you can customise all sorts of things like this. Right click on the desktop, and choose Properties. Select the Appearance tab. Click Advanced.

You see this dialog box.

[attachment=82951esktop_...advanced.jpg]

You can then set the fonts, colour, size etc of all sorts of things in Windows dialog boxes generally.

Does that help?

Ian
    Attached Images Attached Images