New Lounger
    Thanks
    I am trying to print a size 6 (3 5/8 x 6 ) envelope in Word 2002 SP3 using the Tools/Letters and Mailings/Envelopes and Labels option. From Options/Printer Options I have used several different Feed Methods (centered, off to one side or the other, etc.) but it always prints the addresses (mailing and return) 3 inches too far up on the envelope. This results in an address about half on and half off the envelope. Im using a Lexmark Optra 312L printer with Windows XP Pro. Help?

Thanks
    Are you selecting the address and letting Word position it on the envelope, or did you insert an envelope into your document? In either case, the formatting of the address in the document (especially left indent) may influence the position on the envelope. If you cannot find formatting that works, can you post an anonymized version of the document for examination?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have typed the address (not from a database, etc.), and I've tried it both as an envelope included in the document and an envelope just keyed in and printed by itself. The attached document has it included. Anyway I do it I seem to get the extra lead spacing.
    Attached Files Attached Files