New Lounger
    Thanks
    I downloaded WHS Toolkit because I want notification immediately if any of the PC on my network miss a backup (not 5 days later). And much to my surprise - that option has been removed.

Does anyone know of a way to get notification sooner that 5 days of missed backups ?

Thanks,

Rich

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Administrator
    Thanks
    [quote name='LizardKing' post='766137' date='18-Mar-2009 21:05'][/quote]

You could try MediaSmartServer.net • View topic - Remote Notification Add-In. This add-in forwards System Health Notifications.

Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I checked out Remote Notification. Looks like a cool add-in, but I just want to select when I am notified about backups. I didn't see that I could get to that level of detail.

Rich