Thanks
    I have a document that has section 1 as a cover (1 page total) and section 2 as a TOC (3 pages total in i, ii, page format) and section 4 as the main document. I wanted to print just the TOC.

In the Pages: field of the Print dialog I entered i-iii and got the message that the page numbers were invalid. So I entered in 2-4 thinking that the physical pages would be i-iii. That's only 3 pages I requested.

What I got printed were pages ii-4. That's 6 pages total that were printed when I only requested 3. I didn't get page i that I expected would print. How should this work? Is there some setting in Word that I am overlooking? I've had this problem in other documents.
    You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Enter s2 in the Pages box. This will print the 2nd section.

Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='766244' date='19-Mar-2009 10:08']Enter s2 in the Pages box. This will print the 2nd section.[/quote]
    That worked. The mystery is over thanks to Hans. I will have to remember that if Iím working with a document that has sections that I will have to insert the s2 or whatever section. If I leave the section out, Word goes a little crazy. Too bad it doesnít display a message requesting you put in a section. Thanks again!
    You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    See How to print a range of pages in a multiple-section document in Word 2007 and in Word 2003 for more info on printing sections and pages across sections.