Lounger
    Thanks
    How do your create a calendar in Excel using a spreadsheet with dates and information already entered?

Thanks
    R

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Richenda' post='766267' date='19-Mar-2009 20:16']How do your create a calendar in Excel using a spreadsheet with dates and information already entered?

Thanks
    R[/quote]

Hi,

There is no need to create calendars when there are templates freely available on the net. Simply google for Excel Calendars, and you will find many in different shapes and sizes to choose from.
    Regards,
    Rudi

Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Rudi' post='766269' date='19-Mar-2009 13:18']Hi,

There is no need to create calendars when there are templates freely available on the net. Simply google for Excel Calendars, and you will find many in different shapes and sizes to choose from. [/quote]

Hi Rudi,

I know that there are templates available, but I do not want to re-key the information. I already have the dates and what it is I am doing in a spreadsheet and want to import that info into a calendar.
    Thanks
    Richenda

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi there

Can I assume you have the dates and contents in two columns in a spreadsheet and you want to format the data to be in a monthly format calendar?

Have you a sample we can look at, obviously private data removed....or have I missed your point?
    Jerry

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Richenda' post='766284' date='19-Mar-2009 19:02']Hi Rudi,

I know that there are templates available, but I do not want to re-key the information. I already have the dates and what it is I am doing in a spreadsheet and want to import that info into a calendar.
    Thanks
    Richenda[/quote]

I have thrown this together to give you a basic technique to create a calendar with two columns, not perfect but will give you some ideas
    Jerry

Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Jezza' post='766297' date='19-Mar-2009 15:09']I have thrown this together to give you a basic technique to create a calendar with two columns, not perfect but will give you some ideas[/quote]

This is very close to what I am looking for - here is the data that I will be using. Is there any way to get more than 2 columns involved? I would like Check In, Check Out, Show and Location if possible.

Thanks!!
    Richenda
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lounger
    Thanks
    I need to head out for the day, but will check back tomorrow for any updates! Thanks for the help!
    Richenda