Thanks
    Code:
    Because it seems to me that it is very thin and difficult to read...
    Code:
    Even when you enclose the CODE tags within bold tags, this makes it differently unreadable...  
    A sample alphabet: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ 1234567890 abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
    Thanks!
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [codebox]How does it look if you select a font like Arial Black? There may be others...[/codebox]

Aha, I don't normally ever use these code thingies, but there is a difference in "fonting" capability between using plain "code" as opposed to "codebox."

Thanks
    [quote name='Bigaldoc' post='766549' date='21-Mar-2009 11:10'][codebox]How does it look if you select a font like Arial Black? There may be others...[/codebox]
    Aha, I don't normally ever use these code thingies, but there is a difference in "fonting" capability between using plain "code" as opposed to "codebox."[/quote]
    Code:
    One of the important things about CODE is that it gives you a Fixed Pitch font, which seems to be Courier New - and that's apparently the only one available...
    Come back Andalé Mono, all is forgiven...
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Thanks
    [quote name='BATcher' post='766557' date='21-Mar-2009 05:50']
    Code:
    One of the important things about CODE is that it gives you a Fixed Pitch font, which seems to be Courier New - and that's apparently the only one available...
    Come back Andalé Mono, all is forgiven...[/quote]
    Oddly, the style sheet for "Oldstyle Blue" has these fonts lists for the code box: font-family: Courier, "Courier New", Verdana, Arial;. I would have expected the generic designation monospace as the third and last selection. Using monospace as the first and/or only font would give you control through your browser settings; that might be do-able, perhaps on a copy of the skin for testing.