Thanks
    Code:
    Because it seems to me that it is very thin and difficult to read...
    Code:
    Even when you enclose the CODE tags within bold tags, this makes it differently unreadable...  
    A sample alphabet: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ 1234567890 abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
    Thanks!
    BATcher

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine."
    Abraham Lincoln

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [codebox]How does it look if you select a font like Arial Black? There may be others...[/codebox]

Aha, I don't normally ever use these code thingies, but there is a difference in "fonting" capability between using plain "code" as opposed to "codebox."

Thanks
    [quote name='Bigaldoc' post='766549' date='21-Mar-2009 11:10'][codebox]How does it look if you select a font like Arial Black? There may be others...[/codebox]
    Aha, I don't normally ever use these code thingies, but there is a difference in "fonting" capability between using plain "code" as opposed to "codebox."[/quote]
    Code:
    One of the important things about CODE is that it gives you a Fixed Pitch font, which seems to be Courier New - and that's apparently the only one available...
    Come back Andalé Mono, all is forgiven...
    BATcher

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine."
    Abraham Lincoln

Thanks
    [quote name='BATcher' post='766557' date='21-Mar-2009 05:50']
    Code:
    One of the important things about CODE is that it gives you a Fixed Pitch font, which seems to be Courier New - and that's apparently the only one available...
    Come back Andalé Mono, all is forgiven...[/quote]
    Oddly, the style sheet for "Oldstyle Blue" has these fonts lists for the code box: font-family: Courier, "Courier New", Verdana, Arial;. I would have expected the generic designation monospace as the third and last selection. Using monospace as the first and/or only font would give you control through your browser settings; that might be do-able, perhaps on a copy of the skin for testing.