Thread: PWEXCHEXT32.DLL

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Question

Whenever I open Outlook I receive a message about a file [PWEXCHEXT32.DLL]. I checked the Tools> Trust Center and it is not listed as an Addin. I can't find the location of the file on my computer, yet this message keeps coming up.

I Googled it and discovered others who have experienced the same problem. Some solved it by unchecking the file name in their Trust Center. Others located the file , in XP, and renamed it. I am running Vista Home edition and haven't been able to locate the file.

Can anyone help, please?[attachment=82995:PWEXCHEXT32_DLL.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Barbara<div align='center'></div>

Thanks
    [quote name='novice' post='766592' date='21-Mar-2009 14:05']Whenever I open Outlook I receive a message about a file [PWEXCHEXT32.DLL]. I checked the Tools> Trust Center and it is not listed as an Addin. I can't find the location of the file on my computer, yet this message keeps coming up.

I Googled it and discovered others who have experienced the same problem. Some solved it by unchecking the file name in their Trust Center. Others located the file , in XP, and renamed it. I am running Vista Home edition and haven't been able to locate the file.

Can anyone help, please?[attachment=82995:PWEXCHEXT32_DLL.png]
    [/quote]
    Well this site explains what it is, so hopefully that may help.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions