5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello, on the previous Woody's Louge interface, I was able to go under my settings to have the Lounge remember me and automatically log me in. How do I enable that option in the new interface? I didn't find it in settings.

Regards,

JMT

Thanks
    [quote name='jmt356' post='766611' date='21-Mar-2009 14:50']Hello, on the previous Woody's Louge interface, I was able to go under my settings to have the Lounge remember me and automatically log me in. How do I enable that option in the new interface? I didn't find it in settings.[/quote]

No need to set anything. Just don't log out when you finish your session.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    For a discussion on this see [topic="761387"]Logging on[/topic]

Thanks
    [quote name='Quarantine' post='766619' date='21-Mar-2009 15:20']For a discussion on this see [topic="761387"]Logging on[/topic][/quote]
    But that problem has now been solved.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you, Rebel, but I don't think that always works; on a couple of occasions, I have gone to reply to a message only to find the web page ask me to log in. I think it only happens the first time I visit the Lounge after having freshly restarted my computer. I will check though to confirm and will post if it continues to be a problem...

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    [quote name='jmt356' post='767288' date='25-Mar-2009 11:37'][/quote]

If you run any cleanup tools that delete cookies you'll have this issue.

Joe
    Joe

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jmt356' post='767288' date='25-Mar-2009 17:37']Thank you, Rebel, but I don't think that always works; on a couple of occasions, I have gone to reply to a message only to find the web page ask me to log in. I think it only happens the first time I visit the Lounge after having freshly restarted my computer. I will check though to confirm and will post if it continues to be a problem...[/quote]

I think I know what it may be. Every week, when Norton Antivirus runs, it finds and repairs a cookie. Could this be the Woody’s Lounge cookie? Perhaps by fixing (deleting?) it, I then have to sign in to the Lounge the first time I visit after Norton runs. Let me try to test this theory the next time Norton Antivirus runs a full scan.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I've been using Norton AntiVirus for years (currently the 2009 version), but it has never interfered with my Lounge cookie, either in the "old" Lounge or the "new" one.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='767977' date='28-Mar-2009 16:40']I've been using Norton AntiVirus for years (currently the 2009 version), but it has never interfered with my Lounge cookie, either in the "old" Lounge or the "new" one.[/quote]

I thought the problem was Norton Antivirus’s cleaning up a cookie every week. But yesterday, I ran a full scan with Norton Antivirus, which detected and resolved a cookie (actually, I think it was 33 cookies). Today, I was nonetheless automatically logged into Woody’s Lounge with no problem. I'll post again if the problem comes back but I think it's okay now.