Lounger
    Thanks
    Is there a way I can permanently remove the PDF Converter toolbar from Outlook?

Thanks
    Renyne

Thanks
    [quote name='Renyne' post='767149' date='24-Mar-2009 17:23']Is there a way I can permanently remove the PDF Converter toolbar from Outlook?[/quote]
    Usually toolbars are added to Outlook by COM Add-ins. Outlook reads the registry to determine which ones to load. You can manage the loading of COM Add-ins from inside Outlook using the COM Add-ins dialog. In Outlook 2003, this is accessible from Tools > Options > Other > Advanced Options > COM Add-ins. Does that remove the bar?

(You also might be able to uninstall the bar using the application's uninstaller. However, I'm not sure which PDF application you are using.)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Renyne' post='767149' date='25-Mar-2009 00:23']Is there a way I can permanently remove the PDF Converter toolbar from Outlook?[/quote]
    Which PDF application are you using? If it is Adobe Acrobat then see How to disable PDFMaker on Acrobat 9

Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jscher2000' post='767165' date='25-Mar-2009 12:17']Usually toolbars are added to Outlook by COM Add-ins. Outlook reads the registry to determine which ones to load. You can manage the loading of COM Add-ins from inside Outlook using the COM Add-ins dialog. In Outlook 2003, this is accessible from Tools > Options > Other > Advanced Options > COM Add-ins. Does that remove the bar?

(You also might be able to uninstall the bar using the application's uninstaller. However, I'm not sure which PDF application you are using.)[/quote]

Thanks Stuart, all fixed. Once I found the path (under COM Add-ins) where the toolbar was auto starting from, I was able to remove it.