Thread: count each day

Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a workbook where on each page I am tracking issues. Each issue is assigned a priority. I want to create a summary page that will show how many of each issue existed each day. On the summary page I want a column for each day so that the difference in the count can be seen. How do I create a count function, so that I can update it daily?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='new2access' post='767360' date='25-Mar-2009 17:02']I have a workbook where on each page I am tracking issues. Each issue is assigned a priority. I want to create a summary page that will show how many of each issue existed each day. On the summary page I want a column for each day so that the difference in the count can be seen. How do I create a count function, so that I can update it daily?[/quote]

Can you attach a sample workbook with the data and the expected summary. This will help get you the best answer. I say this because Excel may be able to do this by a Pivot Table which is easy to create and easy to update daily, but only if the data will allow.

From your post it is hard to determine whehter you are using one worksheet with many "pages of information" or your reference to pages is equal to Worksheets.

Regards,

Tom Duthie