Thread: Daily Digests

Thanks
    On Monday (March 23) I changed my Email settings from Daily Email Digest to No Email Notification. And yes, I did click on "Amend my email settings". On Tuesday, March 24, I received several more digests. OK - perhaps I didn't change the setting in time to stop receiving Tuesday's Digests. I checked the settings in my control panel just to make sure, and it was set to No Email Notification. On March 25, I received an additional 7 emails of "Your daily new posts digest". Checked my control panel again, and it's still set to "No Email Notifications".

Am I doing something wrong, or is this setting simply not sticking (for whatever reason)?

[attachment=83084:Email_Settings.PNG]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Have you checked the settings for individual topics and forums in Controls > View Topics and Controls > View Forums under Subscriptions?

Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='767614' date='26-Mar-2009 12:11']Have you checked the settings for individual topics and forums in Controls > Topic Subscriptions and Controls > Forum Subscriptions?[/quote]
    BINGO!!
    I had no subscribed Forums, but I did have several Topics selected under Subscriptions . I just unsubscribed from all of these, so that should solve the issue. If I receive anything tonight, I'll post back.

Thank you Hans.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions